Hotel Kilkenny currently have an opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join our Kitchen team. This is a challenging role for the right candidate, who is a hard worker and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Operating dishwasher
- General cleaning & deep cleaning duties
- Following the hotel waste management procedures
- Assisting in cleaning and maintaining cleanliness standards in kitchen and back of house areas
- Unloading equipment and food deliveries
- Following hotel's Health & Safety procedures
- Maintaining cleanliness in food storage areas
- Previous experience in a similar role in a busy kitchen would be beneficial
- Fluent in English
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Uniform provided.
- Leisure Club access.
- Meals on duty.
- Preferential rates in other properties within the Group.
- Consistent Training & Development opportunities.
- Internal transfers & promotions
- Employee recognition awards.
- Opportunity to be innovative and progress within the role.
The above is neither restrictive nor definitive and may include from time to time additional duties that you will be expected to carry out.
Hotel Kilkenny is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
A FOUR STAR PROPERTY IN KILKENNY CITY. THIS PROPERTY IS A MEMBER OF THE GRIFFIN GROUP AND CONSISTS OF 138 BEDROOMS, 3 LARGE FUNCTION ROOMS AND 11 MEETING ROOMS, A LEISURE CENTRE INCLUDING 20M POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM AND GYMNASIUM, A RESTAURANT, BAR AND KIDS CLUB.
WE ARE A PROGRESSIVE COMPANY ALWAYS RE-INVESTING IN OUR PEOPLE AND PRODUCT OFFERING.
WHEN JOINING HOTEL KILKENNY YOU WILL BECOME PART OF A DEDICATED TEAM IN A DYNAMIC HOTEL COMPANY THAT DELIVERS.
Categories :Hotel Kilkenny