Food & Beverage Assistant
Hotel Kilkenny is currently recruiting for Food and Beverage Assistants (primarily for breakfast shifts- but full flexibility is required). The purpose of the role is to provide a friendly and efficient service within all Bars & Restaurant, dispensing Food & Beverage orders accurately, with courtesy, to the agreed Hotel standard and ensuring guest satisfaction at all times. Candidates must be available to work flexible shifts both midweek & weekends.
- To carry out all procedures according to our 4 Star standards.
- To ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- To work in an efficient clean and tidy manner at all times.
- To serve bar drinks, wine and food ensuring all customers requirements are met.
- To work as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
- Follow correct Cash handling procedures.
- Previous waiting/bar experience is an advantage.
- Excellent customer service and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of Food & Beverage service.
- Uniform provided
- Leisure Club access.
- Meals on duty.
- Preferential rates in other properties within the Group.
- Consistent Training & Development opportunities.
- Internal transfers & promotions.
- Employee recognition awards.
- Opportunity to be innovative and progress within the role.
The above is neither restrictive nor definitive and may include from time to time additional duties that you will be expected to carry out.
Hotel Kilkenny is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
A FOUR STAR PROPERTY IN KILKENNY CITY. THIS PROPERTY IS A MEMBER OF THE GRIFFIN GROUP AND CONSISTS OF 138 BEDROOMS, 3 LARGE FUNCTION ROOMS AND 11 MEETING ROOMS, A LEISURE CENTRE INCLUDING 20M POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM AND GYMNASIUM, A RESTAURANT, BAR AND KIDS CLUB.
WE ARE A PROGRESSIVE COMPANY ALWAYS RE-INVESTING IN OUR PEOPLE AND PRODUCT OFFERING.
WHEN JOINING HOTEL KILKENNY YOU WILL BECOME PART OF A DEDICATED TEAM IN A DYNAMIC HOTEL COMPANY THAT DELIVERS.
Categories :Hotel Kilkenny