Hotel Kilkenny is currently seeking to recruit a Pastry Chef to join our Kitchen Team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the relevant candidate to expand and progress their career.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria :
- Have a professional culinary arts or equivalent qualification
- Excellent working knowledge of Food Hygiene/HACCP
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Have a passion for food and food production
- Be innovative and creative with menus
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational & planning skills
- Have experience in handling pressurized situations and busy kitchens
- Be Flexible & Adaptable
A FOUR STAR PROPERTY IN KILKENNY CITY. THIS PROPERTY IS A MEMBER OF THE GRIFFIN GROUP AND CONSISTS OF 138 BEDROOMS, 3 LARGE FUNCTION ROOMS AND 11 MEETING ROOMS, A LEISURE CENTRE INCLUDING 20M POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM AND GYMNASIUM, A RESTAURANT, BAR AND KIDS CLUB.
WE ARE A PROGRESSIVE COMPANY ALWAYS RE-INVESTING IN OUR PEOPLE AND PRODUCT OFFERING.
WHEN JOINING HOTEL KILKENNY YOU WILL BECOME PART OF A DEDICATED TEAM IN A DYNAMIC HOTEL COMPANY THAT DELIVERS.
Categories :Hotel Kilkenny