Experienced Bar Supervisor
Hotel Kilkenny are currently recruiting for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Bar Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate should enjoy leading a team to help create a memorable experience for our guests and customers and be able to work well under pressure.
- Constantly monitor all service standards ensuring SOP Manual is being adhered to.
- Responsibility for ensuring the bar is clean and well presented at all times.
- To assist in training and motivating restaurant staff members.
- To communicate effectively with all Bar staff members giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance.
- To take direction and guidance from managers
- To ensure all checklists are completed & recorded within the correct timeframe.
- Ensuring that all Guests experience 100% satisfaction with their dining experience..
- Co-ordinate all tasks to ensure the Bar department runs smoothly.
- To ensure each sitting is fully stocked with the appropriate items.
- To communicate with the Duty Managers reporting any problems that may arise.
- To ensure all orders are taken in a fast, efficient and professional manner.
- To ensure all staff are dressed in full & correct uniforms.
- To ensure the food is segregated in the appropriate manner as per the HACCP procedures.
- To ensure all bills are correct.
- To transfer room charges to Reception prior to Guests checkout.
- To ensure all Cash Handling procedures are adhered to at all times in conjunction with Hotel Policy.
- To ensure a presence in the bar at all times.
- To ensure the team adhere to the Health & Safety regulations in the Bar.
- To report any maintenance matters for urgent attention.
- To be vigilant on duty and report any suspicious belongings / property.
- To gather feedback from guests on a variety of aspects of service.
- To work quickly to resolve operation and/or guest issues when necessary, ensuring proper follow through with appropriate managers.
- 1/2 years F&B supervision experience in a similar property.
- Proven track record in customer service & attention to detail.
- A strong knowledge of F&B operations and preparation techniques
- Have excellent organisation and interpersonal skills.
- Uniform provided
- Leisure Club access.
- Meals on duty.
- Preferential rates in other properties within the Group.
- Consistent Training & Development opportunities.
- Internal transfers & promotions.
- Employee recognition awards.
- Opportunity to be innovative and progress within the role.
The above is neither restrictive nor definitive and may include from time to time additional duties that you will be expected to carry out.
Hotel Kilkenny is an equal opportunities employer
A FOUR STAR PROPERTY IN KILKENNY CITY. THIS PROPERTY IS A MEMBER OF THE GRIFFIN GROUP AND CONSISTS OF 138 BEDROOMS, 3 LARGE FUNCTION ROOMS AND 11 MEETING ROOMS, A LEISURE CENTRE INCLUDING 20M POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM AND GYMNASIUM, A RESTAURANT, BAR AND KIDS CLUB.
WE ARE A PROGRESSIVE COMPANY ALWAYS RE-INVESTING IN OUR PEOPLE AND PRODUCT OFFERING.
WHEN JOINING HOTEL KILKENNY YOU WILL BECOME PART OF A DEDICATED TEAM IN A DYNAMIC HOTEL COMPANY THAT DELIVERS.
Categories :Hotel Kilkenny