Hotel Kilkenny is currently seeking to recruit a Pastry Chef to join our Kitchen Team to prepare and deliver high quality desserts, pastries and breads. This is an excellent opportunity for the relevant candidate to expand and progress their career.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria :
- Have a professional culinary arts or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent working knowledge of Food Hygiene/HACCP.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Have a passion for food and food production.
- Be innovative and creative with menus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organizational & planning skills.
- Have experience in handling pressurized situations and busy kitchens.
- Be Flexible & Adaptable.
- Uniform provided.
- Leisure Club access.
- Meals on duty.
- Preferential rates in other properties within the Group.
- Consistent Training & Development opportunities.
- Internal transfers & promotions.
- Employee recognition awards.
- Opportunity to be innovative and progress within the role.
The above is neither restrictive nor definitive and may include from time to time additional duties that you will be expected to carry out.
Hotel Kilkenny is an equal opportunities employer.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
A FOUR STAR PROPERTY IN KILKENNY CITY. THIS PROPERTY IS A MEMBER OF THE GRIFFIN GROUP AND CONSISTS OF 138 BEDROOMS, 3 LARGE FUNCTION ROOMS AND 11 MEETING ROOMS, A LEISURE CENTRE INCLUDING 20M POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM AND GYMNASIUM, A RESTAURANT, BAR AND KIDS CLUB.
WE ARE A PROGRESSIVE COMPANY ALWAYS RE-INVESTING IN OUR PEOPLE AND PRODUCT OFFERING.
WHEN JOINING HOTEL KILKENNY YOU WILL BECOME PART OF A DEDICATED TEAM IN A DYNAMIC HOTEL COMPANY THAT DELIVERS.
Categories :Hotel Kilkenny