Chef de Partie (Hotel Experience essential)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen team. This is a challenging role for the right candidate, who has an established career as a chef in the Hotel sector and is keen to progress their skills in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will support the Head Chef in the efficient running of the kitchen ensuring that the preparation and presentation of the food complies with company standards.
- Previous experience as a Chef de Partie in a similar environment (4/5* hotel)
- Chef qualification – minimum 2 year training
- Sound knowledge and passion for food handling, food standards and presentation
- Thorough knowledge of HACCP
- Fluent English
- Be flexible and willing to work weekends
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work under pressure
A FOUR STAR PROPERTY IN KILKENNY CITY. THIS PROPERTY IS A MEMBER OF THE GRIFFIN GROUP AND CONSISTS OF 138 BEDROOMS, 3 LARGE FUNCTION ROOMS AND 11 MEETING ROOMS, A LEISURE CENTRE INCLUDING 20M POOL, SAUNA, JACUZZI, STEAM ROOM AND GYMNASIUM, A RESTAURANT, BAR AND KIDS CLUB.
WE ARE A PROGRESSIVE COMPANY ALWAYS RE-INVESTING IN OUR PEOPLE AND PRODUCT OFFERING.
WHEN JOINING HOTEL KILKENNY YOU WILL BECOME PART OF A DEDICATED TEAM IN A DYNAMIC HOTEL COMPANY THAT DELIVERS.
Categories :Hotel Kilkenny